Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Getting better every day

All things considered, I'm doing exceptionally well.  Logically I understand this and am thrilled about the quickness of my recovery.  I am also grateful for the fabulous support system I have and for their unfailing willingness to be here to help with whatever I need.

Throwing logic out of the window and under the bus...

I feel so helpless!  I can't drive myself anywhere.  I can't cook.  I can't shower without someone else in the room with me. 

If you know me, you know I am a fiercely independent.  I take care of myself and I take care of my responsibilities.  I just do it.  I don't stop and say can you take me here it would you bring this to me keep I hop in the car and go. I go get what I need or want.  I don't get tired from riding in the car for an hour.

Ugh! Oh and daytime television is freaking ridiculous.  Do people really enjoy watching "news" shows about celebrities who aren't being held accountable or talk shows about who's the father of some woman's 15th child?  And soap operas... Let's just not discuss those; cause you can't fix stupid. 

Let me rest and do my physical therapy so I can go back to work our at least get out of the house more.

-This whining rant is brought to you by the owner of the summer of recovery....

Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment