Sunday, June 19, 2011

Getting Stronger Every Day

Today is Father's Day. It was bitter sweet for me because while I am getting stronger everyday, I'm not strong enough to ride (because I'm not driving yet) to Oklahoma City to see my daddy. I sent a card and I talk to him and mom everyday of my recovery. I do miss being with family today though. The good news, next year, I should be there.

My recovery is going well. I've noticed that one day something will be difficult to do and the next I can do that same thing with relative ease. I've graduated from a walker to a cane and I occasionally take a few steps without either (but don't tell my physical therapist).

I go for my three week check up soon and will probably be released from at home PT to out-patient PT, which I hear is much more challenging.

We'll see...

Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment