Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stress before surgery

So my parents arrived, as planned on the day before surgery. My children, who knew this although they adamantly say they didn't, didn't remember to clean anything: their bedrooms, the bathrooms (anything that I couldn't see to tell them to clean). So when my parents arrived as scheduled, I ask about their rooms. My daughter: But you didn't tell me they were sleeping in my room? *Insert innocent teenage girl look here* I try to restrain from killing her while reminding her of the many times we spoke of this and send her on her task after her many teenage "I forgots" and "I don't recalls" (the girl should go work for the government when she grows up. *parental eye roll*) Of course my dad choosing to use the worst bathroom in the house and proceeds to tell me how "unclean" it is. Needless to say, my pre-surgery stress went through the roof.

Ugh! I love my family and surgery is incredibly stressful; without all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment